In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- @deikamorrison *sigh*»» 42 minutes ago
- I would love to know who that dentist is so I can avoid + recommend the same to friends and family.»» 1 hour ago
- @deikamorrison Pardon if I’ve asked this before but have you considered suing??»» 1 hour ago
- Chapel Hill Killer’s Rage Went Beyond Parking Dispute mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/us/…»» 1 hour ago
- Hmm•RT @Ryanmattis: ChikV relapses all over the place. Inflamed tendons, etcetera. I can only sympathise since I didn’t catch it.»» 1 hour ago
Wait…what day is it again?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering