Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
- locsofpoetry_'s photo instagram.com/p/1tQrtDD_XX/»» 3 hours ago
- Today, Chip, a 6 year old bullmastiff barked at a smaller dog while I was standing beside him. 'Twas an experience…»» 4 hours ago
- RT @NYTnickc: Lightning strikes twice in DC vine.co/v/eaAxIlO39Un»» 5 hours ago
- Thunderstorm watch. Tornado warning. Flash flood watch. Hail. Ahm.»» 5 hours ago
- @moniquepowell Ey but try nuh mek me nuh respond enuh! Worries.»» 5 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering