Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- RT @HeerJeet: If the dress sits by itself in an empty forest, what colour is it?»» 6 hours ago
- MPD wants no calls tonight.»» 6 hours ago
- LOL LOL•RT @mcpnews: We encourage everyone to have peaceful conversations about the color of the dress. Agree to disagree.»» 6 hours ago
- RT @LittleTechGirl: RT @goodlaura: Who reads obituaries? Thieves! Shut down credit cards for deceased loved ones asap to avoid fraud. #Digi…»» 7 hours ago
- Remember the lady in the red dress…?»» 7 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering