Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part I
- I Dare You To Care…After the Show
- Prime Minster Portia Simpson-Miller at European Development Days 2013
- @Greg0706 A US District Court judge on an International Corruption Court: twitter.com/Kennedy_School…»» 4 hours ago
- Philly tomorrow for caribbeanyouthsummit.com #BeingCaribbean #Caribbean #youth #diaspora»» 5 hours ago
- @Dremaican hahahaha “kerfluffle” is such a neat word :) glad it’s going well!»» 9 hours ago
- robindmoore's photo i.instagram.com/p/nLx7T_okWE/ #savegoatislands»» 10 hours ago
- O?•RT @owenjamesja: Breaking Jamaican Business News! GraceKennedy confirms selling First Global Financial Services to Proven for Ja$3.05B»» 11 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering