In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part I
- I Dare You To Care…After the Show
- Prime Minster Portia Simpson-Miller at European Development Days 2013
- I'm supposed to be asleep. So, goodnight.»» 3 hours ago
- Flogger & Crop I: An Officer Meets His Match»» 3 hours ago
- Hot Wax, Cool Nights: A Jamaican Christmas»» 3 hours ago
- Draw Fi Di Whip Cream An' Di Crush Ice: Discovering Your Limits»» 3 hours ago
- Or 64»» 3 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering