In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- RT @NPRinskeep: Saying US military can't succeed without decent Iraqi gov't sounds hollow: but applies a lesson of Vietnam. Also of Afghani…»» 2 hours ago
- RT @jemelehill: "Saturday is the annual men's day picnic. $5 per plate. Limit, 1 per person" http://t.co/TDMGF1vgZG»» 2 hours ago
- @WestWingReport A tan suit is fine but it must be a well-fitted suit!»» 2 hours ago
- Shocking twitter.com/NickKristof/st…»» 2 hours ago
- @bennsu they better!»» 2 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering