In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
- RT @SirCoach: KID DIDN'T USE BLACKFACE AND WE KNOW WHO IT IS! IT'S A HALLOWEEN MIRACLE! Good shit kid... http://t.co/0YwGbxoAZD»» 1 hour ago
- RT @MizDurie: "Gambling with the Health of a Nation": thinkja.com/gambling-with-… @dennisbroox @simoncrosskill @cucumberjuice»» 1 hour ago
- @crokinlizad Eh he was. A small glimmer.»» 14 hours ago
- But I think I like the Trill. Such an intelligent and interesting species.»» 14 hours ago
- Cardassians are so unpleasant.»» 14 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering