In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- RT @CindysDaughter: Wha unno know bout swag? Leroy Smart was the swag king before the term was invented - Good man in your life - : http://…»» 11 hours ago
- RT @dels4real: I pray I've taught my daughters to have high standards. Being strong and independent shouldn't mean giving up chivalry and c…»» 12 hours ago
- @Digicel_Jamaica OK. Thank you.»» 13 hours ago
- See this is why I ask because this is what I was originally told.•RT @jcankash: @cucumberjuice with the original SIM document»» 17 hours ago
- Still traumatized by being told I had to visit the branch at which I opened an A/C to update or close it. So I ask very detailed Qs b4 now.»» 18 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering