In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Looking up children's books and seeing titles like "Hands are not for hitting" and "Teeth are not for biting"…I mean I get it but laux 😕»» 38 minutes ago
- .@Liveat7ja @deikamorrison Can you share a link to that WHO statement or report? Not seeing call for outright ban.»» 1 hour ago
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems - 2014 Report by WHO apps.who.int/gb/fctc/PDF/co…»» 1 hour ago
- Backgrounder on WHO report on regulation of e-cigarettes and similar products who.int/nmh/events/201…»» 1 hour ago
- Stiff but cautious, nuanced > WHO urges stiff regulatory curbs on e-cigarettes mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKB…»» 1 hour ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering