We tend to think of being “green” (environmentally responsible, sustainable, all that) as some newfangled, hip thing. Well it’s certainly popular but it’s not new. Your parents and definitely your grandparents know all about conserving and the green mantras — reduce, reuse, recycle and buy local — and they taught you all about it. But … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part I
- I Dare You To Care…After the Show
- Prime Minster Portia Simpson-Miller at European Development Days 2013
- Let me stop yah»» 3 hours ago
- Viewing tax coming soon•RT @enn_tee: KMT. Let me go watch some TV before I get even more upset.»» 3 hours ago
- Okie dokie. Goodnight then😊»» 3 hours ago
- RT @Grandpa_Nev: @cucumberjuice stop with your illogical questions. Party > everything»» 3 hours ago
- RT @rickjam: @cucumberjuice there's is ALWAYS a Water Party drought or not, except 1yr they did foam»» 3 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering