We tend to think of being “green” (environmentally responsible, sustainable, all that) as some newfangled, hip thing. Well it’s certainly popular but it’s not new. Your parents and definitely your grandparents know all about conserving and the green mantras — reduce, reuse, recycle and buy local — and they taught you all about it. But … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- 👀»» 30 minutes ago
- RT @kenyanpundit: oh no! RT @RawyaRageh: 10-year-old girl with explosives strapped to body arrested in #Nigeria - AFP reporting. Checking d…»» 31 minutes ago
- Apparently today is U.S. National Cheesecake Day! Shout out to Rose, Dorothy, Blanche, and Sophia😊»» 32 minutes ago
- RT @Liveat7ja: Following last night's expose of #rats in the drive thru at Popeye's Constant Spring Public Health inspectors visited locati…»» 47 minutes ago
- RT @nmuaddi: So few in #Gaza tweeting tonight. No live feed either. Todays power plant bombing was essentially a social media blackout. Now…»» 1 hour ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering