Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
- RT @SirCoach: KID DIDN'T USE BLACKFACE AND WE KNOW WHO IT IS! IT'S A HALLOWEEN MIRACLE! Good shit kid... http://t.co/0YwGbxoAZD»» 6 hours ago
- RT @MizDurie: "Gambling with the Health of a Nation": thinkja.com/gambling-with-… @dennisbroox @simoncrosskill @cucumberjuice»» 6 hours ago
- @crokinlizad Eh he was. A small glimmer.»» 18 hours ago
- But I think I like the Trill. Such an intelligent and interesting species.»» 19 hours ago
- Cardassians are so unpleasant.»» 19 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering