Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- How Do You Get People To Use Toilets In Places Where They Don't Already? flip.it/FVoE0»» 4 hours ago
- @FergieDaughter clear message!!»» 4 hours ago
- DWL @ that last RT!!»» 4 hours ago
- RT @RobTornoe: What TV in Scotland looks like right about now http://t.co/PVfAQTEFUa»» 4 hours ago
- Miasma (noun): a heavy cloud of something unpleasant or unhealthy; an influence or atmosphere that tends to deplete or corrupt.»» 4 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering