Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part I
- I Dare You To Care…After the Show
- Prime Minster Portia Simpson-Miller at European Development Days 2013
- Well, how silly of me.»» 10 hours ago
- RT @DiggsWayne: From the annals of American fuckery: The Dred Scott decision denying that Black people could be citizens was handed down to…»» 10 hours ago
- RT @MizDurie: Question: Has there ever been a study on the health of sugar workers in Jamaica?»» 21 hours ago
- This is awesome•RT @Chunchi: Hi-Lo is having a Farmers' Market at their locations every Thursday this month.»» 21 hours ago
- Amber Alert in #MD: LIC 5AJ4458 (MD), 1999 black Dodge Durango #amberalert #missingchildren #DMV twitpic.com/dxinhh»» 21 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering