Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- RT @qz: Chemicals from sunscreen are poisoning the ocean qz.com/253162»» 17 minutes ago
- RT @neiltyson: In any case, I want to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without anybody questioning its motives.»» 50 minutes ago
- RT @Tyrone876: While they're about to building coal plants in Jamaica's protected areas. twitter.com/ClimateReality…»» 52 minutes ago
- What are your favourite quotes?»» 1 hour ago
- RT @akhilak: RT @desireeadaway: Poverty is the worst form of violence. Mahatma Gandhi»» 1 hour ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering