Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- RT @curtiskj: Probably worth reminding media folk this is not the first time Ebola has been here. There's a strain named after a VA suburb …»» 2 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: NPR says the Ebola patient is a he, was traveling in Liberia, and was not symptomatic on the plane: bit.ly/1rJos7V»» 2 hours ago
- Acknowledged AND ACTED ACCORDINGLY.»» 5 hours ago
- @TheBeatnikBill Robert Pattinson»» 5 hours ago
- #Chikunguna Notebook: Mitigate + Educate wp.me/p10qFp-Uc on the epidemic in #Jamaica #publichealth #health < better leadership needed»» 6 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering