Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- @alwaystheself They are asked. They’re not doing…. It appears.»» 4 hours ago
- O for fuck’s sake. I’m tired of this BS.•RT @AntDeRosa: Deputy Chief of Staff for Ted Cruz tweeted and deleted this: http://t.co/c5hJn62WqG»» 5 hours ago
- “When you are dying, you need to be told how loved you are.” m.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/…»» 5 hours ago
- @Gordonswaby @francinederby I love me too!»» 9 hours ago
- RT @WilbotOsterman: At 75 days, #Ferguson has been going longer than the Paris Commune, the Birmingham Campaign, OWS, Tiananmen Square, Gez…»» 9 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering