Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Thank you. Because that consent seems very narrow to me.»» 1 hour ago
- So a married person, likely the wife, will have to prove that she did not give consent? Consent presumed because of marriage? Eh. Nah.»» 2 hours ago
- a rebuttable presumption: assumption made by a court that is taken to be true unless someone comes forward to contest it & prove otherwise»» 2 hours ago
- .@Goffeman I think it’s a deleterious attempt to dress up an ugly amoral opinion.»» 2 hours ago
- But I am releasing myself from many shackles and debates about simple fundamental things shall be one of those things.»» 2 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering