Recently I’ve taken to referring to Mommy as a Bush Woman. Why? Because I can’t even think of clearing my throat before she starts diagnosing and recommending which food, bush, fruit skin, herb, or mix up I should take. And, of course, she’s often right (there, Mommy, I said it!). Even Grandpa is in on … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- RT @CornelWest: ...yet every human life is precious and resistance to occupation is inevitable.»» 1 hour ago
- RT @CornelWest: Let us not forget that ugly war crimes of any occupying power always outstrip those of the occupied...»» 1 hour ago
- Dis cyaan real. And I shan't let it bother me.»» 2 hours ago
- That's some serious cockblocking>RT @UberFacts: Dragonflies have shovel-shaped penises so they can scoop out their rivals’ sperm.»» 2 hours ago
- @moniquepowell My sister and I don't hear as well when we don't have on our glasses...allegedly.»» 2 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering