In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- The unravellings of #Libya, #Nigeria, and #Kenya are alarming. And not straightforward either…»» 43 minutes ago
- I see @NSCPress and @IsraeliPM are on the exact same page...»» 45 minutes ago
- RT @Culbert_Report: Williams-Mills an amazing story. Double mastectomy post London Olympics. In remission from breast cancer, wins 400m sil…»» 47 minutes ago
- LOL>RT @TerriKarelle: Quite possibly the only time that I will ever quote Alkaline .....»» 47 minutes ago
- RT @AymanM: Following Mohammed Deif statement, Al Qassam shows attack by its forces killing Israeli soldiers at Israeli border tower #Gaza»» 51 minutes ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering