In April 2010 the Jamaica Gleaner published this gem There are plans to set up a baseball diamond at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in the coming months, after lengthy discussions between the Jamaican Government and officials of the United States-based Major League Baseball (MLB) seem to be heading in the right direction. Labelled as an … Read more
What’s been on my mind?
- Prime Minster Portia Simpson-Miller at European Development Days 2013
- Guest Post | A Story About Onions
- [UNTITLED III]
- “Soft Sustainability” and Jamaica – A Twitter Conversation with Minister Damion Crawford
- Guest Post | Dancehall and Reggae to the World! But in Jamaica…?
- Some Lotto Scamming Context
- Beauty Queen Politics
- Last Week’s News: A Statement from Jamaica’s Director of Public Prosecutions
- RT @BBC_WHYS: A guest in #Soweto tells #WHYS: "We have to celebrate his death. He was old. Let him rest now." #Mandela #Madiba #MandelaLive…»» 7 hours ago
- RT @WestWingReport: The only individual days worse than Pearl Harbor? Sept. 11, 2001 was worse - but the bloodiest day of all remains Antie…»» 8 hours ago
- RT @WestWingReport: The attack on Pearl Harbor killed 2,459 people and thrust America into World War II. It was the third bloodiest single …»» 8 hours ago
- RT @calestous: "No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated." --Nelson Mandela»» 18 hours ago
- @washingtonpost just, no»» 19 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall dreams food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering