Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- Ahm. Logging right back out but thanks for the correction @kelster»» 5 hours ago
- .@kelster You're correct. I typed the wrong dates…and now the timeline makes me even MORE annoyed.»» 5 hours ago
- RT @kelster: 3/2012, no? MT @cucumberjuice [from MARCH 2014 citing no or low rainfall since NOVEMBER 2013] 92 years of water woes http://t.…»» 5 hours ago
- RT @jcankash: That person failed astronomy...»» 6 hours ago
- RT @startupbuffer: Reach for the moon. If you fall short at least you'll be among the stars.»» 6 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering