Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- @BigBlackBarry hi»» 6 hours ago
- RT @USFWSMtnPrairie: A cinnamon teal disagreement at Seedskadee Nat'l Wildlife Refuge gives the term sibling rivalry a whole new meaning! h…»» 7 hours ago
- RT @NatlElkRefuge: Synchronized swimming @NatlElkRefuge! A group of Canada geese make their way down Flat Creek #USFWS http://t.co/Q3PZorI…»» 7 hours ago
- The rice bucket challenge…interesting, problematic…well-meaning though.»» 7 hours ago
- India’s Version of the Ice Bucket Challenge Is Way Better Than the Original m.mic.com/articles/97352…»» 7 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering