Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- RT @The_YUNiversity: Word of the Day: QUOTIDIAN [kwoh-TID-ee-uhn] (adj.) daily; ordinary; commonplace *Quotidian* tasks bore Jo. 😪 http:…»» 3 hours ago
- My @UPS #susty quiz $1 went to @OpportunityIntl»» 4 hours ago
- I’m a Bright Spark! What are you? Take the @UPS #susty quiz to find out and they’ll donate $1 to charity. bit.ly/TB71rQ»» 4 hours ago
- @deikamorrison @Tyrone876 @HuffPostPol I ask because something I read today cited the WHO's recommendation *not* to close borders»» 4 hours ago
- @deikamorrison @Tyrone876 @HuffPostPol What would be the ban parameters?»» 4 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering