Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
- RT @SirCoach: KID DIDN'T USE BLACKFACE AND WE KNOW WHO IT IS! IT'S A HALLOWEEN MIRACLE! Good shit kid... http://t.co/0YwGbxoAZD»» 3 hours ago
- RT @MizDurie: "Gambling with the Health of a Nation": thinkja.com/gambling-with-… @dennisbroox @simoncrosskill @cucumberjuice»» 3 hours ago
- @crokinlizad Eh he was. A small glimmer.»» 16 hours ago
- But I think I like the Trill. Such an intelligent and interesting species.»» 16 hours ago
- Cardassians are so unpleasant.»» 16 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering