Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- R. I. P. John Holt.»» 8 hours ago
- At an earlier time this bio would upset me: live.thehamiltondc.com/event/658171-t…. Now I just share, shake my head in pity, and carry on with my day.»» 11 hours ago
- Jamaica, I quit you.»» 3 days ago
- RT @BreakingNews: Judge sentences Michael Dunn to life in prison without parole for 1st degree murder - @WJXTvic, @michaelhayes https://t.c…»» 3 days ago
- RT @laureneoneal: Why doesn't anyone invite copyeditors to parties when we're such cool people out with whom to hang?»» 3 days ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering