Dear Jamaica Observer – You — here the general, meant to include everyone from management to copy editors to columnists to those who lay out the pages for print — have a decision to make. (Well, I suppose I have also personified the legal entity but I find that necessary for this purpose.) Are you … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- RT @PrestonMitchum: And finding humanity in women only when they are related to you isn't really finding humanity in women at all.»» 3 hours ago
- Bullshit>RT @djmillerJA: "Unfortunately, we couldn't help that it was a quiet release" ??? hollywoodreporter.com/news/voice-win…»» 3 hours ago
- RT @The_YUNiversity: “Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.” ~ Robert A. Cook»» 4 hours ago
- @jcankash try a totally uncooperative student at the end of the work day»» 15 hours ago
- RT @JamaicaGleaner: Jamaica's Alia Atkinson takes bronze in women's 100m Breaststroke FINAL. #GLNRGlasgow»» 20 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering