Yesterday I sat down to share my thoughts about the celebrations for Jamaica’s 50th year of independence. Despite saving throughout, Word crashed as I was about to print for a final edit. When I restarted Word and opened the file the ready-for-editing version wasn’t there and Auto Recovery couldn’t open its last saved version. So … Read more
What’s been on my mind?
- Prime Minster Portia Simpson-Miller at European Development Days 2013
- Guest Post | A Story About Onions
- [UNTITLED III]
- “Soft Sustainability” and Jamaica – A Twitter Conversation with Minister Damion Crawford
- Guest Post | Dancehall and Reggae to the World! But in Jamaica…?
- Some Lotto Scamming Context
- Beauty Queen Politics
- Last Week’s News: A Statement from Jamaica’s Director of Public Prosecutions
- RT @jasonp876: Bite the bullet and pay the price to get something done right the first time. You really do get what you pay for.»» 49 minutes ago
- RT @MontgomeryCoMD: Here are some tips on how to reuse, reduce and recycle this holiday season. https: bit.ly/18fpQlp»» 50 minutes ago
- RT @FlipboardMag: "NPR Celebrates Blacks In Tech" is a terrific mag by @MrMikeStreet chronicling #NPRBlacksinTech: flip.it/gDKmV #…»» 1 hour ago
- @Dremaican *wiggles eyebrows* yep!»» 1 hour ago
- @Dremaican *waves smelling salts below André's nose, slaps cheeks*»» 1 hour ago
Wait…what day is it again?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall dreams food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering