Yesterday I sat down to share my thoughts about the celebrations for Jamaica’s 50th year of independence. Despite saving throughout, Word crashed as I was about to print for a final edit. When I restarted Word and opened the file the ready-for-editing version wasn’t there and Auto Recovery couldn’t open its last saved version. So … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- @alwaystheself Mike Henry, a politician in Jamaica, is vocal & persistent about reparations. Rastafarians too. Eg: m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/news/40…»» 9 hours ago
- RT @uncensored_mind: Do we love as we truly want to?»» 11 hours ago
- RT @uncensored_mind: Sometimes I wonder how many of us do things we are expected to, in the ways we are expected to do them, rather than do…»» 11 hours ago
- But folks aren't ready for that. Selah.»» 12 hours ago
- But this is a deeper discussion about a nation's health care and public health systems, and about collecting + using data to improve them.»» 12 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering