Yesterday I sat down to share my thoughts about the celebrations for Jamaica’s 50th year of independence. Despite saving throughout, Word crashed as I was about to print for a final edit. When I restarted Word and opened the file the ready-for-editing version wasn’t there and Auto Recovery couldn’t open its last saved version. So … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- Yes, I Am Angry and Frustrated. And I Will Yell.
- RT @texasinafrica: The West African Ebola outbreak has been ongoing for five months. But by all means, freak out now. You've been busy. We …»» 1 hour ago
- RT @ttaaggooee: Living conditions of Ghanaians deteriorating – Christian Council tells Gov’t goo.gl/jf1k4Y»» 1 hour ago
- RT @BateFelix: #Cameroon fires two army commanders after #BokoHaram raids reut.rs/UA53IW via @reuters»» 1 hour ago
- @jcankash @therealnickmack 😍😍😍»» 1 hour ago
- *RUNS UP AND DOWN* @ksamuda 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉»» 1 hour ago
Wait…what day is it again?
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering