Yesterday I sat down to share my thoughts about the celebrations for Jamaica’s 50th year of independence. Despite saving throughout, Word crashed as I was about to print for a final edit. When I restarted Word and opened the file the ready-for-editing version wasn’t there and Auto Recovery couldn’t open its last saved version. So … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- RT @chrislhayes: Something a cop said to me yesterday: "Good policing is mostly listening and talking."»» 3 hours ago
- RT @WesleyLowery: Note left in WaPo's makeshift newsroom in St. Louis Marriott instagram.com/p/r9_MIKu1GG/»» 3 hours ago
- @jcankash Well, must plan for all eventualities. Please expect a schedule for payments shortly.»» 3 hours ago
- RT @AntonioFrench: An officer told Lillian Guthrie to "go get a job" as she and her son protested Monday. She's a financial analyst. http:/…»» 3 hours ago
- @jcankash I am J’s counsel and we need to talk: twitter.com/jbarro/status/…»» 3 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering