Yesterday I sat down to share my thoughts about the celebrations for Jamaica’s 50th year of independence. Despite saving throughout, Word crashed as I was about to print for a final edit. When I restarted Word and opened the file the ready-for-editing version wasn’t there and Auto Recovery couldn’t open its last saved version. So … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Chikungunya Notebook: The Basics
- Chikungunya Notebook: Mitigate and Educate
- 2014 Ja Back to School List: Books, Bag, Bucket o’ Water…
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- RT @dandrezner: I wonder if those advocating extreme precautionary principle policies towards Ebola realize how that logic applies to, say,…»» 2 hours ago
- @iOddOne I am referring to the governors.»» 2 hours ago
- Christie & Cuomo. What a disastrous duo.»» 2 hours ago
- RT @mitchellreports: Health experts in govt and out are dismayed by what Govs Christie and Cuomo did undercutting aid missions to W Africa»» 4 hours ago
- *sigh*•RT @imfromraleigh: Brace yourselves; it's about to be an insanely ignorant Halloween http://t.co/iMDXiJoz34»» 4 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering