Yesterday I sat down to share my thoughts about the celebrations for Jamaica’s 50th year of independence. Despite saving throughout, Word crashed as I was about to print for a final edit. When I restarted Word and opened the file the ready-for-editing version wasn’t there and Auto Recovery couldn’t open its last saved version. So … Continue reading
What’s been on my mind?
- Jamaica, Jamaica: For Sale, No Offer Too Low
- My St. Andrew Science Story…Because Girls in Science Matter
- Environment v. Development…and the Loss of Our Dignity
- Why Do I Blog?
- “…Give us vision lest we perish…”
- Bottleneck in My Brain…The Soundtrack
- The Value of the Vybz Kartel Trial – Part II
- Tanya Hamilton’s “Good Country People”
- @JustSherman A lot still happening there…look up local people to find out.»» 1 day ago
- RT @pickover: This is a math joke. http://t.co/BV86rDkGzL»» 1 day ago
- RT @flylassy: YNAB is Now Free for College Students youneedabudget.com/blog/2014/ynab… via @ynab Pass this along to a student heading off to college!»» 2 days ago
- RT @wordsporn: #wordsporn http://t.co/Lup980oO6O»» 2 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Experts worry that the evidence that BPA damages young ovaries is consistent and growing nyti.ms/1vUNPTJ»» 2 days ago
Wait…what day is it again?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall food guest posts health ja blog day jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news law life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering