I recently took a long train trip…a good 6 hours one way. It brought back memories of Summer 2008 when I was studying in Kraków, Poland. On our weekend off (4th of July) I headed to Praha (Prague) in the Czech Republic to visit my friend who was also studying. I had a great time … Read more
What’s been on my mind?
- Ja Blog Day 2013 – Police & Security Force Abuses
- Toilet Paper Governance
- Announcing: Jamaica Blog Day – May 23, 2013
- Kellie Magnus and Telling Our Stories
- Engaging the Jamaican Diaspora – A Diaspora Youth Summit
- Grounding Myself in Confidence
- The Potential of a Suspended Wall Garden in African Gardens, Jamaica
- When A Dancehall Tune Was About The Cold War
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall dreams food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering