Today I could not hold back the Twitter rant about some “fresh” Dancehall to which I exposed my ears. »» I was heated. HEATED. Wait did I say I was done? Nope. My poor ears. Where did I hear the offending “music”? On Federation Sound‘s weekly podcast, specifically the May 6, 2011 edition (#199). No … Read more
What’s been on my mind?
- Toilet Paper Governance
- Announcing: Jamaica Blog Day – May 23, 2013
- Kellie Magnus and Telling Our Stories
- Engaging the Jamaican Diaspora – A Diaspora Youth Summit
- Grounding Myself in Confidence
- The Potential of a Suspended Wall Garden in African Gardens, Jamaica
- When A Dancehall Tune Was About The Cold War
- Reblog: “I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t.” by Brandon Allwood
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall dreams food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering