http://www.radiojamaica.com/news/story.php?category=2&story=30205 Keeping it in the family yes, and giving Jamaicans a picture of the leaders who could – and definitely want to – shape the future. Stability & all that. Interesting.
What’s been on my mind?
- Ja Blog Day 2013 – Police & Security Force Abuses
- Toilet Paper Governance
- Announcing: Jamaica Blog Day – May 23, 2013
- Kellie Magnus and Telling Our Stories
- Engaging the Jamaican Diaspora – A Diaspora Youth Summit
- Grounding Myself in Confidence
- The Potential of a Suspended Wall Garden in African Gardens, Jamaica
- When A Dancehall Tune Was About The Cold War
- RT @JaBlogDay: From Nas - 76+4 - 1 “Good morning, affisa”, I always said 2 Whether they wore khaki or black with the blue... http://t.co/26…»» 4 hours ago
- RT @BreakingNews: Witnesses say truck struck I-5 bridge in Washington state before collapse - @KING5Seattle broadcast bit.ly/131yq5t»» 5 hours ago
- Well, trunk stand»» 5 hours ago
- Also, did baby Ele try for a handstand?»» 5 hours ago
- @allisonccole beautiful! thx for sharing that, I think I saw baby Ele smile»» 5 hours ago
Wait…what day is it again?
Organizing it all...celebrate jamaica dancehall dreams food guest posts health jamaica jamaica's environment jamaica50 jamaica and IP jamaican entertainment last week's news life love men & women music musings news worthy on jamaican politics & policy random pet peeves reggae seriously now sports the caribbean the environment the law the world travel memories Uncategorized volunteering